3rd International Conference on Materials Science and Research (ICMSR-2019) is going to be held during Nov 28-29, 2019 at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. ICMSR-2019 is a new platform of gathering experts, professionals, academicians and researchers from all over the world to share and discuss all the innovations in the Materials Science and Research.
Please find the Conference Website: https://materialscience.madridge.com/
Materials Science involves the discovery and design of new materials, with an emphasis on solids. It addresses the scientific study of the properties and applications of materials of construction or manufacture (such as ceramics, metals, polymers, and composites). Materials Science is an interdisciplinary subject, spanning the physics and chemistry of matter, engineering applications and industrial manufacturing processes. It is a cross-disciplinary field that relates the behaviour and properties of various materials with aspects of their molecular, supramolecular or macromolecular structures and their chemical and physical characteristics at the atomic or molecular level.
Advanced materials category covers a range of industries including ceramics, glass, metals, alloys, construction materials and other high technology processing areas.
ICMSR-2019 will continue the very best traditions of previous conferences; ICMSR-2017 and ICMSR-2018 including a range of high-impact plenary presentations, keynote presentations cutting-edge invited and contributed talks, interactive poster presentations and convivial social events.
ICMSR-2017 conference includes Plenary lectures, Keynote lectures and short courses by eminent personalities from around the world in addition to contributed papers both oral and poster presentations.
Conference mainly focuses on:
• Materials Science and Engineering
• Materials for Energy and Environment
• Advanced and Functional Materials (Biomaterials, Nanomaterials, etc)
• Materials Chemistry and Physics
• Discovery and Design of new Materials
• Synthesis & Architecture of Materials
• Computational Materials Science
• Nanotechnology in Materials Science
• Mining, Metallurgy and Materials Science
• Ceramics, Polymers, Electrical, Optical, Magnetic and Composite Materials
• Materials in Industry
• Surface Science and Engineering
• Mechatronics and Materials Engineering
• Smart Materials and Structures
• Polymer Science Engineering
• Earth and Planetary Materials at High Pressures and Temperatures
• Materials for Nuclear Energy Applications and Aerospace Applications
Please mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit your abstracts at: https://materialscience.madridge.com/abstract-submission
ICMSR-2019 promises wide ranging opportunities for sponsors, exhibitors and media partners through collaborating, interacting and promoting their products and services.